Park Gyu Young is a very famous Actress. She was born on July 27, 1993, in Busan, South Korea. She is 28 years old at present. She is best known for her performance in Solomon’s Perjury, It’s Okay to Not be Okay, and The Third Charm.
If you consider yourself a true admirer of Park Gyu-young, you should be aware of the following lesser-known facts about her. We’ve compiled a list of them below; take a look!
- She took the College Scholastic Ability Test (CSAT) twice and commenced her tertiary studies in 2013.
- She featured as a model in a 2015-November issue of the student magazine 대학내일 (lit. University Tomorrow).
- JYP Entertainment contacted her after seeing her in the magazine.
- She was curious about acting and eventually signed with JYP Entertainment.
- She debuted in 2016, featuring in Jo Kwon‘s “Crosswalk” (횡단보도) MV. She also made her drama debut in 2016, featuring in the web drama series Touching You (널 만질거야).
- She left JYP Entertainment and signed with SARAM Entertainment in August 2019.
- Education: Busan Foreign Language High School, Yonsei University (Clothing and Textiles)