Free Fire OB32 update is being released today i.e. on January 19. From this evening onwards, gamers will be able to play this battle royale game with some new features and changes. Let us tell you that at present the server of Free Fire is down due to a maintenance break.
To bring the new update, this maintenance break has started at 9:30 am today and will end at 5 pm. This means that after 5 p.m. m., users will be able to download the latest update of Free Fire. Let us tell you how to download the OB32 updates on Android and iOS devices.
How To Download Free Fire OB32 Update On Android
- Go to Google Play Store and search for Free Fire.
- There you will get to see the option of update from this evening onwards. You have to click on the update option shown in green color.
- After the update is downloaded, the game will automatically be installed on the phone along with the update.
- After this process, open Free Fire on your Android device and play the game knowing about the new features.
How to Download Updates to iOS Device
- Go to the Apple App Store and click on your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Now users will have to see their apps there whose updates are pending. There users will have to find the app of Free Fire from all the apps present in the phone.
- After that, you have to click on the update option present on the right side.
ALSO READ: Roblox Arsenal Codes (100% Working) 2022
ALSO READ: PUBG New State Redeem Codes