The UEFA Champions League is reflected in its broadcast reach, with partners in Europe and around the world spanning territories in Africa, Asia, Latin America, North America, the Middle East, Oceania, and beyond.
If you are a fan of Liverpool, Manchester City, or Manchester United (under the new management of Ralf Rangnick), you will also be able to see them in action during the group stage of the Champions League. Here’s how you can stay up-to-date for the weeks and months to come.
How to watch the UEFA Champions League
2021-22 UEFA Champions League is carried in the United States by CBS (English) and Univision (Spanish) across a number of TV and streaming platforms.
- Dates: 29 matchdays from Sept. 2021-May 2022
- TV Channels: CBS, CBS Sports Network-CBSSN (select matches only)
- Spanish-language TV: Univision, TUDN, UniMas, Galavision, TUDNxtra (TUDNxtra available through select cable, satellite & streaming providers)
- Streaming (English): Paramount+
- Streaming (Spanish): fuboTV , PrendeTV, TUDN.tv, TUDN app (authenticated users)
If you want to watch the Champions League (and Europa League) in the United States, then Paramount + (formerly known as CBS All Access) is the place to go.
Through CBS Sports, he has the rights to both tournaments until the end of the 2023/24 season, with all matches available via streaming. Please note that Paramount + is not available in the UK.