Kim Tae-ri is a South Korean actress born on April 24, 1990. Kim Tae-ri attended Kyung Hee University’s Department of Journalism and Broadcasting.
Kim Tae-Ri Biography
- Name: Kim Tae-Ri
- Hangul: 김태리
- Born: April 24, 1990
- Birthplace: South Korea
- Age: 31 Years, 31 Year Old Females
- Sun Sign: Taurus
- Born In: Seoul
- Famous As: Actress
Who is Kim Tae-Ri?
Kim Tae-ri is a South Korean actress born on April 24, 1990. She gained acting recognition for her performance in the films The Handmaiden and Little Forest. Her performance in the said Park Chan-wook movie earned her numerous Best New Actress citations. In 2017, she became part of the main cast of the political thriller film 1987: When the Day Comes, in which she was nominated for Best Actress at the 55th Grand Bell Awards and the 23rd Chunsa Film Art Awards.
In 2018, she led the drama film Little Forest, in which she was named Best Actress at the 18th Director’s Cut Awards. That same year, she acted alongside Lee Byung-hun in the hit tvN series Mr. Sunshine, which logged a peak viewership rating of over 18 percent. She received the Best New Actress honors at the 6th APAN Star Awards for her work in the series.
Kim Tae-Ri Movies
- Alien | Wegye+In (2022)
- Space Sweepers | Seungriho (2021) – captain
- Little Forest (2018) – Hye-Won
- 1987: When The Day Comes | 1987 (2017) – Yeon-Hee
- Moon Young (2017) – Moon-Young
- The Handmaiden | Agasshi (2016) – Sook-Hee
- Twenty-Five, Twenty-One | Seumuldaseot Seumulhana (tvN / 2022) – Na Hee-Do
- Mr. Sunshine (tvN / 2018) – Ae-Shin
- Entourage (tvN / 2016) – herself (ep.1)
Kim Tae-Ri Awards
“Best New Actress” (“The Handmaiden”) – 2016 (37th) Blue Dragon Film Awards – Nov. 25, 2016